|ABCM Location||Willow Dale Wellness Village and Willow Dale Independent & Assisted Living|
|Address||404 1st Street, Battle Creek, Iowa, 51006|
|Job Title||Temporary Nurse Aide|
|Contact Name||Amanda Diimig|
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact communities, the state of Iowa has authorized the employment/hiring of Temporary Nurse Aides to support healthcare institutions in the provision of quality care. Although the nature of the role itself is temporary, there is a potential for permanent employment [post-pandemic], contingent upon: care center need/capacity, employee evaluation, and the individual’s desire/willingness to attain traditional CNA certification (75-hour course).
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse/Nursing Supervisor:
• Provides routine assistance with daily living/nursing care and services in accordance with residents’ assessment and care plan
• Implements, communicates, and documents resident care in a timely, accurate, and comprehensive manner
• Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age
• Must have the physical strength and endurance to perform the essential job duties such as lifting and moving residents
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and exhibit outstanding customer service in observing resident schedules and preferences
• Successful completion of the [FREE] 8-hour online Temporary Nurse Aide course:
*the course, incl. exam, may be completed on the candidate’s own time at home/offsite. Upon completion, candidate must present certificate to Human Resources and/or Administration
• Prior to employment, candidate must undergo a competency evaluation, demonstrating the required skills under the observation of an RN
*COVID-19 vaccination required
Come Join our team. We will train and assist to you to get certified. $2000 sign on bonus. All shift available.