We believe the heart and strength of our corporation is the over 3,000 people we employ— all working together to establish and perpetuate our common mission of caring for our residents, our team members, and our communities. ABCM owns and operates 31 Skilled Nursing & Long-Term Care Facilities, 24 Independent & Assisted Livings, and numerous Outpatient Therapy Centers throughout Iowa with career opportunities available in Nursing, Dietary, Housekeeping/Laundry, Maintenance, Transportation, Social Services, Administration, Therapy, Home Care, and More!
Competitive Wages, Years of Experience Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401(k), Shoe & Uniform Allowance, Free Meals, Paid Time Off, 2x Holiday Pay, Cross-Training Pay, Education Loan Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance, Sign-On & Recruitment Bonuses, Shift Differentials, Flex Scheduling, Home-Like Environment, Collaborative Work Culture, and More!
Enjoy a workplace environment and culture that values and empowers. In addition to cross-training opportunities, ABCM offers a variety of pathways to professional development/career growth— all the while, providing the tools, resources, and encouragement needed to support team members in accomplishing goals and achieving success.
Interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant? ABCM offers tuition-free certification classes*/tuition reimbursement. Regardless of your employer, become a CNA on us! For additional information, including upcoming class schedules, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's Your Time To Shine as a Temporary Nurse Aide:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact communities, the state of Iowa has authorized the hiring of Temporary Nurse Aides to support healthcare institutions in the provision of quality care. Although the nature of the role itself is temporary, there is a potential for permanent employment [post-pandemic], contingent upon: care center need / capacity, employee evaluation, and the individual’s desire / willingness to attain traditional CNA certification (via the 75-hour course).
• Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age
• Must have the physical strength and endurance to perform the essential job duties such as lifting and moving residents
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and exhibit outstanding customer service in observing resident schedules and preferences
• Successful completion of the FREE 8-hour online Temporary Nurse Aide course: https://educate.ahcancal.org/products/temporary-nurse-aide
• Prior to employment, candidate must undergo a competency evaluation, demonstrating the required skills under the observation of an RN
*COVID-19 vaccination required
Display Records :